Student Financial / Enrichment Assistance
Funding Based On Availability
Fall Semester – June 1st -July 31st
Spring Semester – November 1st – December 31st
Summer – April 1st – May 31st
1. Applicant must be a registered voter of the White Cone Chapter for at least 6 months or a parent must be registered voter for 6 months to apply.
2. Applicant must be enrolled full-time or part-time in an accredited college, university, vocational or technical school.
3. Applicant must be a member of the Navajo Nation with a Census Number.
Please have the following documents attached prior to submission:
1. Scholarship Application
2. Current Letter of Admission or Class Schedule for Current Semester
3. Voter Registration (Must be registered with White Cone Chapter 6 months prior to applying)
4. Official College Transcript for continuing student or if prior assistance was given
5. High School Diploma (recent graduate)
6. Letter of Interest (reason for Financial Request) more than ½ a page