NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Student Financial / Enrichment Assistance
The date will vary based on Fund
Availability for Scholarships.
Filing period dates:
Fall Semester – June 1 – July 31
Spring Semester – November 1 – December 31
Summer Semester – April 1 – May 31
Fall Semester – July 31
Spring Semester – December 31
Summer Semester – May 31
1. The Applicant must be a registered voter of the White Cone Chapter for at least 6 months or a parent must be registered voter for 6 months to apply.
2. The applicant must be enrolled full-time or part-time in an accredited college, university, vocational or technical school.
3. The applicant must be a member of the Navajo Nation with a Census Number.
Please have the following documents attached prior to submission:
1. Scholarship Application
2. Current Letter of Admission or Class Schedule for Current Semester
3. Voter Registration (Must be registered with White Cone Chapter 6 months prior to applying)
4. Official College Transcript for continuing student or if prior assistance was given
5. High School Diploma (recent graduate)
6. Letter of Interest (reason for Financial Request) more than ½ a page