WHITE CONE CHAPTER COMMUNITY LAND USE PLANNING COMMITTEE (CLUPC), CONSIST OF FIVE (5) MEMBERS. MEETINGS ARE HELD THE LAST FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH, UNLESS THE MEMBER’S REQUEST OTHERWISE.
January 23, 2020 @ 9 AM
Note: Meeting dates/time are subjected to changes.
Community Land Use Plan Committee (CLUPC) is established at local chapter based on the Navajo Nation Title 26 -N.N.- LGA
1. Navajo Nation Title 26 – Navajo Nation Local Governance Act, Section 2004 (B) Comprehensive Plan:
(1) The Chapter, at a meeting called for that purpsoe, shall by resolution, vote to implement a comprehensive community based land use plan, after the Chapte Plannign Board has educated the community on the concepts, needs, and process for planning and implementing a land use plan. At he comprehensive community plan shall designate future land use based on the fuiding principles adn vision as articualted by the communtiy; along with inforation revealed in inventories and asessments of the natural, cultural, human resources, and communiyt infrastructue; and, finally with the condieration for the land-carrying capacity. Such a plan shall include but not limited to the following:
2. An open space plan which preserves for the prople certain areas to be retained in their natual state or developed for recreational purposes.
3. A land use plan which pprojects future community land needs, shown by location and extend, areas to be used for residential, commercial, industrial and public purposes.
4. A thorouughfare plan which provides a system of and design for major streets, existing and proposed, distinguishing between limited access, primary, and secondary thorughfares, and relating major thoroughfares to the road network and land use of the surrounding area.
5. A community facilities plan which shows the location, type, capacity,and area served, of present and projected or required communityfacilities includign, but not limited to, recreation areas, school, libraries, and other public buildings. It will also show related public utilities and services and indicate how these servces are associated with furture land use.
Fort Defiance Agency Veterans
Meeting scheduled for
02/07/2020 @ 9:00 a.m.
Monthly Meeting Announcement
1st Sunday of each month
February 2, 2020 @ 10:00 A.M.
Whitecone Multi-Purpose Building
** Schedule is subjected to changes **
Ricky Dick, COMMANDER
Cathy Whitehorn, VICE COMMANDER
Angie Sangster, SECRETARY/TREASURER
Hours of operation:
8:00 am -5:00 pm
Breakfast: Tues., Wed. & Thurs. 8:30 am – 9:30 am
Lunch: Monday – Friday, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Closed on Holidays
Phone #: 928-654-3902
Fax #: 928-654-3901
Meals and Transporation
1. Individual must be 60+ years of age or older.
2. -60 spouse of aged 60 or older, MUST be accompanied by eligible spouse to meal site.
3. Disabled person who resides with 60+ years of age person, MUST be accompanied by another 60+ years of age person to meal site.
4. Same standard applies to home delivered meals along with a medical referral.
Glasses, Dentures and Hearing Aids Assistance
Available to 60+ years of age individuals.
For more information contact Earlene Bitsue, Senior Center Director.